Sunday, July 15, 2007

Sweet Tooth...


Yesterday we have lots and lots of sinful food. Oh my goodness i forget to take the picture of Fried Mars with ice-cream we had at Far East Plaza.. Nice.. I will take it next time. Well we have late lunch at Sakura Restaurant. Had Butter Prawns, Hotplate Bean curd,Kailan Scallop,Tom Yum Soup, Dried Hotplate Chili Chicken and Sour and Spicy Vermicelli Noodle. For 7 people eat kinda not enough.. Food nice to eat.. Just that the chicken is a bit disappointing.. Small chunk.. Then We head down to The Village used to call Marche.. We had waffles with ice cream and banana with caramel, chocolate rice and honey!! Plus the kids having vanilla ice cream with chocolate rice.. We the adult was having Fondue. Well can't compare with the one at Anderson and esplanade. Not to forget the calamari and Wow the bread pudding with vanilla sauce..Bcos of these food I had yesterday, I'm suffering from constipation. Had laxative to help me ease my pain.But I'm still in PAIN PAIN....

No comments: